Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Amy's Quilt

Amy's quilt was a re-do! What is a re-do? A re-do is when you send it to someone online and you get it back and you look at it and think oh my goodness how did this happen and how what do I do now? This is where I come into the picture.  I took the old quilt a part piece by piece and did it exactly they way Amy wanted it.  I feel when you make a quilt for someone it should be exactly the way they envision their hard earned running t-shirts.  Amy has four sons and she wanted something in her house that is feminine looking.  This is what I came up with for her. We used white for the top of the quilt then Amy picked out a flannel backing.  Sure to keep her warm during our long winter  midwestern winters.
On the bed
A side view on the bed.  We put a yellow binding around it to pull the quilt together.  It was her husband's choice. SShhh
On the bed.
A little closer now.


The soft flannel backing.









No comments: