Friday, January 13, 2017

Mermaid Love

My great niece seems to think what she wants made, can be made! She is correct.  Madeline is  a fun energetic six year old that makes our holidays enjoyable.  The order was a mermaid blanket where her feet would not show.  I made the mermaid wide and long so that she would have some room to wiggle and grow into. I thinks he likes the idea of crawling in to it and rumor on the street is she falls asleep in it now and then. 
Mermaid love.  I think she likes it! Meet Madeline.
I aways seem to keep a stash of special fabric and this it from Heather Ross. I knew it had to be a part of this project.
I stuffed the bottom of the mermaid with a bit of left over batting that made it softer and gave it some substance.
It is as long as a couch.
The back size of the mermaid bag is just as fun as the front.
M for Madeline.













No comments: