Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dish Rags

I have been sewing dish cloths for the past two years.  They keep me busy and I don't have to watch the road when my  husband is driving.  When I know I am going to be on the road for a while (2-3 hours) I make sure  I have a wide variety of colors and my size K hook.

I use a size K needle and chain 24 and hope for 21 single crocheted stitches n a row when it is done.  I stop crocheting when my hand fits over the whole dish rag. They have turned out to be great hostess gifts. Atleast that is what they say to my face. When friends stop by they always ask to look in the bag and pick one out.  They are fun to send to old friends and tell them this is my latest "product line".  It is also interesting to see who picks out what design. They give me peace in chaos.

This is what my lap looks like in a car. 
I tend to stack them. I guess seeing progress is nice.

A different view of "the stack".
After the stack into the bag.

No comments: